
Daddy woke up early with Erik and I slept in until 8:00, which was nice. Do you like his Choo Choo PJ's from AMK?
Yesterday we had an ultrasound for our baby I am 19.5 weeks along). I was really hoping to find out whether Erik would have a little brother or a little sister, but the baby did not cooperate! He/she was shy and had their legs crossed and they weren't head down yet. The ultrasound tech tried to show us why she wasn't able to see, and I could definitely understand her difficulty.
We may be able to go back for another ultrasound in a few weeks since they didn't get to see the spine fully, otherwise there is also the option of paying for a "fun" 2D ultrasound at a non medical place. I am thinking about maybe even letting it be a surprise. We do have that pink bedroom I would like to know whether to keep or not, and our friend AMK is having a little boy two months before this baby is due, we were were thinking of doing a big clothing swap if I were to have a girl. Oh well!
We went to the Farmer's Market at Currie Barracks and got a few Christmas gifts and sat down for a German bratwurst breakfast. This afternoon Erik and Carrie and I are going shopping here in Signal Hill at Michaels and Indigo etc... to give Jamie a bit of an Erik break. Jamie is home with Erik on monday. I suggested they can go their their H1N1 shots as something to do. Erik has already had his first shot and needs a booster.



1 comment:
Those are cute! I like the pants. They make snugger fitting pjs, but I guess the are fire retardant or not fire retardant, whatever they are SUPPOSED to be. I can't keep up!
M woke up at 7:41 this morning(saturday) and watched TV downstairs until 9:30. EEK! I was up at 9 though, tidying up the kitchen, etc, waiting for her to ask for breakfast. I guess TV zombies don't eat breakfast ;)
Post a Comment