Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Tourist in Ottawa




Our last stop was Ottawa where we were able to catch the last part of the tulips.


Erik made his debut at Parliament Hill. They weren't in session so we didn't see Question Period.


Erik met his aunty Preeyati and he loved initiating peek-a-boo with her. She just returned from a long hike up Half Dome in Yosemite National Park a few days before, so his energy added to her exhaustion I am sure. 


What a great photo eh? So artsy. This is in the Glebe neighbourhood before our Indian dinner.


Of course no trip to Ottawa and Gatineau is complete without a stop at St. Huberts.


3 comments:

k-e-household said...

In your first photo I love the tulips...but then I noticed the grand houses adn thought, look at those awesome houses!! What am I thinking?? I am OVER the character home for EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Care said...

He's a little man on the go who stops to smell the tulips too!

Seener Beaner said...

Yes. did you eat at St. Hubs when you were younger Care?