Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weather


Yep, only in Canada do we get sudden snow/hail storms at the very end of April.  Erik thought it was pretty exciting though.

All this hail accumulated in his stroller from the Canadian Tire to the car, and I was running!


5 comments:

Care said...

Not a good day to start on the biggest loser?! Took G to the gym yesterday and he's good! Level 7 on the bike and everything. I rollerbladed to and from work yesterday. Yep I was on the pathway at 6:30 am....but yoga is my treat. You should get back into it.

Seener Beaner said...

I did mommy and me yoga... but that wasn't hardcore at all. I need to get on the road with Erik. Too bad the weather sucks!!

k-e-household said...

Ladies I already went to aquasize this morning!

Nice carseat! what does erik think about it?

UGH hail. well its not hawaii here either.

Seener Beaner said...

Erik loves sitting up higher in his new carseat.

Katie said...

Oh yuck!