Saturday, April 25, 2009

Being Busy




Our little Erik is a busy guy. We are getting ready for our trip to Spokane for the Bloomsday run ( we are walking with him and Jansen in their strollers ) and the rest of our buddies are running it. We got him a booster seat so we can travel better.


Friday was a busy day. We had Mormor over for a little bit, and we went for coffee with Nikki who still hasn't had her baby and is a week late, at Starbucks. Then we stopped by Brooklyn's place and I had take out sushi with her mom.

 By the time I took this photo, Erik was ready to leave. We picked daddy up from work on the way home.
Mormor played with Erik and he showed her all of his latest moves. 


I was in the laundry room and I came out looking around for Erik. I found him by the patio door looking outside. I guess he wanted to go somewhere.


2 comments:

k-e-household said...

I wonder what is on his blue shirt (with pink box?) Probably something really cool and sensitive new agey.
I love him looking out the window. And crying in Sams arms is hilarious!

Care said...

Your floors are squeaky clean! Erik is such a big little eater.

Wow Sam lives in a really nice house.