We are going to the Zoo again today. Yay! It is supposed to get up to 23 degrees! This time we are going with my brother. His favourite animal when we were kids was the hippopotamus. I wonder if Erik will like them too?

Yesterday we were out in the yard after dinner with Erik. We let him crawl around while we dug out some dead rose bushes left from the previous owners. We are downscaling some of the gardens in the back to make the yard more manageable and to give it a bit more play room.
Erik put a few leaves and some grass in his mouth but I am pretty sure he spat it out before he swallowed any.

I got Erik a new ball ( not the softball in the photo though ) that is rubber and has spiderman on it. He is loving it. He rolls it and then chases after it. He loves to catch it when we roll it to him and he can actually roll it towards us ( with bad aim ).

This morning I gave Erik some scrambled eggs. He had some at k-e household but never ate any. He still doesn't seem interested. k-e household read somewhere that you should try a new food up to 12 times before knowing if they completely reject it.
3 comments:
I love that hoodie! Save it for me! Cute shoes too.
What did he think about the scrambled eggs?
I found that when we took M for brunch she liked the toast dipped into the (properly) poached eggs. Mmm I like that too.
Try shredded hashbrowns for him next :)
PS I remember when M had only had non-white flour as well. Those days are over ha ha. Daycare food will be horrid!
His feet look tiny in those shoes, I think. Does he make crazy faces when he tries something new? Will his Birthday cake be his first sugary treat? I already bought him his Birthday gift from the famous toy store, FAO Schwarz in Manhattan where they have the piano from 'Big'
Woah really Carrie? How exciting about the toy store!! Erik is a lucky guy!
He does make silly faces when he has something new or yucky to him. He did not want the scrambled eggs again today.
Post a Comment