Friday, March 20, 2009

Toys





Erik enjoys taking toys out of the bin. Unfortunately right now, he is sick with a cold. He has a very stuffy nose and he isn't eating as much as normal. Today was our last day of yoga but I am keeping him home so he doesn't get other kids sick. 


We did have a visit the other day from a new friend, Alyssa. Aren't her cheeks adorable?


3 comments:

k-e-household said...

Wow, he sure can make a mess for such a little guy. We have that giraffe too (with the Noahs ark, I'll bring it out for him to play with when he visits!)
She is a cute itty bitty baby. Who's her mom?
PS, i won my first giveaway!

Katie said...

Oh such chubby cheeks on that lil girly! I agree with Anna, he made a mess! How is it that such little things can do that so quickly?

Seener Beaner said...

Brandy is Alyssa's mom. (Jordan's wife).