
See the table outside? 9pm last night, there was no snow on it. Yikes! Erik has been on a hunger strike. We know he has a cold and having trouble drinking and eating. I guess he lost his appetite too which is a bit frustrating for us because we really want him to eat. It's been three days like this.
Last night we were at a get together for some of Jamie's university friends. Three of them have kids now. Cora who is a year old, Solange who is 7 months, and you have seen Alyssa before who is 2.5 months. There is also one on the way, due in July.
1 comment:
You will always worry about how much or how little he is eating!!
Last summer, Missy never stopped eating. She ate ALL DAY LONG. Then one day she wouldnt eat anything, and I would worry, offer so many options. Now I just *try* to take it easy. She eats or doesn't eat. But mostly she eats ;)
Post a Comment