Go Flamers!!!! I love how excited he is for the finished product! He has a good daddy. Those are so much fun! We have a ride on toy one here, but the first time he gets his hands on it he will get punted by his cousin, so I will probably have to intervene :(
Those walker type toys are fun, eventually it took ER awhile to warm up to hers. Then she loved it and used it even when she could walk by herself. Now she pushes a doll stroller, but had a fit when we finally put her other toy away. It didn't convert to a riding toy, what a great idea!
2 comments:
Go Flamers!!!!
I love how excited he is for the finished product! He has a good daddy.
Those are so much fun! We have a ride on toy one here, but the first time he gets his hands on it he will get punted by his cousin, so I will probably have to intervene :(
Those walker type toys are fun, eventually it took ER awhile to warm up to hers. Then she loved it and used it even when she could walk by herself. Now she pushes a doll stroller, but had a fit when we finally put her other toy away. It didn't convert to a riding toy, what a great idea!
Post a Comment