.jpg)
.jpg)
We could have also had a nicer and newer house in Tuscany... oh well! I love our house now.
A few of Jamie's friends live in Tuscany including Alyssa's daddy. I have a few friends, and my parents live nearby Tuscany. Alyssa's mom and I went for a nice walk and Alyssa slept most of our visit. She is barely a month old, but also a month premature so not really sure how old that makes her!
.jpg)
Tomorrow, we plan on going to the cinema to try out "Star and Strollers". This is where you can bring your babies in and watch a matinee. I haven't done it before so I will let you know how it goes.
2 comments:
We went to stars and strollers once, for Oceans 13. Missy was the perfect age, but we never went again....they can't crawl around in the theatre!
PS I like Signal Hill, and you know Baba does too. And you know why we do! Plus we adore your house and how accomodating/welcoming it is to guests!!!
:) I think stars and strollers is now cancelled. Oh well.. maybe WINDOW shopping instead.
I love your neighbourhood too. For totally the opposite reasons from mine!!
Post a Comment