Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Messy Yogurt





I let Erik feed himself tonight. He figured out to put some in his fist and bring it to his mouth. Of course he made a huge mess. Most babies should be able to eat plain yogurt without fruit. They don't realize yet that yogurt tastes better with sugar or fruit. 


You can also see a short video of Erik rolling onto his tummy. He has been doing this for over a month. 



2 comments:

k-e-household said...

Hahahha.
Did he even use the spoon? Its great practice for him in any event! We used to buy the Olympia Organic whole fat plain yogurt. Its the way yogurt is supposed to be. She looooved it. She would probably still eat it if I could still afford it!
:)

Seener Beaner said...

Yeah we get the Olympia too.. I don't think there is much other choice! You can't afford it? I guess I never checked the price... I bought some 3% no salt added cottage cheese as well. He didn't mind it. I had to mush up the cheese curds a bit more for him though. I also made a whole whack of butternut squash ($5 for the squash.. yikes) and yam. I feel so accomplished.