The day started out cooler but warmed up to 25 degrees which was really nice in the sun. In this photo, you can see an Island behind me and Erik. We plan on going there sometime this week on a ship, and renting a car to drive around the Island and explore it.
Erik and Jamie have to wear hats outside in the sun, otherwise the rays will hurt them.
Erik had a great day today (who wouldn't!) and was really looking around at everything with keen interest and observation. He thought my sunglasses were so funny, and daddy's hat was so silly!
This is the view from our suite. It is always hard to capture everything in a photo, especially when you can get out on the lanai (deck/porch in Hawaiian) and scan the scenery.
3 comments:
I am caught in a battle of the wills. I want to look at your photos, and I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR PHOTOS!!!
Looks like he is loving it. The fresh air will knock him out at night time too!
I can't believe he's in a Hawaiian shirt on day 1 - that rocks!
Are you gonna stock the LOST cast/crew?
AMK, you spoke too soon about our photos!! You cursed our camera!!!
Uje!!!! How are you? Everything here looks like Dharma! I think the Lost crew is on Oahu instead of on Maui. I have been looking around for Dog the Bounty Hunter though as he goes on most of the Islands.
Post a Comment