
Jamie is enjoying time at home with Erik before he goes back to the rat race. The 11 days in a row has gone by fast!
We went to the daycare for a tour (Bow Trail location) and it looked really good. On monday I am going again with Erik to drop off a deposit cheque. There was another infant there named Eric when we toured.
Today and yesterday, Erik has tried crackers and Baby Mum mum's (rice cracker). We think Erik might be teething again, this time on top as he is drooling a lot, and looking for things to chew on more often than normal.
He tried lentils today but it wasn't his favourite. Oh well.

Oh and I did I mention we finally booked our trip to Maui in late February?? We are soooo excited, but nervous about the flight! Thankfully it goes through Vancouver both ways which is how I wanted it.
5 comments:
He is clearly drooly!
Baby mummums are soooo good. And easy to pack along with you in your diaper bag.
Maui yeahhhh! Erik will have lots fun swimming!
You gotta rent a car. The best website for this is hotwire.com. Keep checking it b/c prices fluctuate a lot. Have fun!
Yes we will rent a car. We want to do the "road to Hana" drive. Where did you stay in Maui, Care?
Did you like my BFing pic?
I rented a room from a local in Lahaina, a small harbour front village with fantastic art. Loved it. Make sure you visit Lahaina on a Friday evening. They have open gallery night, where you can visit the shops and they serve free appies.
Road to Hana was ok. I went on a tour bus. Jaime could easily drive it though, but it has something like 600 blind turns, a little stressful, but definately doable. Make sure you visit the black sand beach at the end! Enjoy.
Great thanks Care. We are staying near Lahaina. Not sure if I want to do the road to Hana... I get stressed out by those blind corners!
Post a Comment