Friday, January 16, 2009

7 months old and Yoga


I am shocked that Erik is 7 months old today. Times flies as we all can agree. 

Today we went to Mommy & Me Yoga and it was rather busy. Em and her mom were there too. Most of the babies were younger than ours but all of them were really loud! Erik screamed a lot and some of the other moms thought it was funny but I am sure they will get tired of it soon! 


Afterwards we had lunch at Lazy Loaf & Kettle, then Kristin and I went for a walk at Edworthy as it was such an amazing, sunny and beautiful day. Jansen can walk around now which is so cute.

Erik is getting better at sitting for longer periods of time and playing by himself. 

We are looking forward to a warm weekend. Sorry to those east of Alberta for the cooler weather. Stay warm!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see Jansen walking!
I saw a boy today that was born in July and he was so cute in his excersaucer and he reminded me of what I think Erik would be doing now!

Seener Beaner said...

You really are too lazy to log in! :P :P

Anonymous said...

totally,
and my jumbled word is
labor