Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sunterra and Football


Erik had lunch with Carrie and Mommy at Sunterra today. Pretty much all he ate was the crayons though. Then we had a short nap before heading off to my last Dr. appointment with the pregnancy. The Dr. was a bit concerned again that I am measuring small so I have to go to an ultrasound (I think this will be number 7, excessive isn't it?) tomorrow on the other side of town during Erik's nap time. Fortunately, a friend I am meeting tomorrow will take him at her house after the playdate and hopefully he can nap there.

After the appointment we played and he watched some big boys play football in the park. I have been reading Erik Baby Beluga about 10 times a day. It is his newest obsession.


1 comment:

k-e-household said...

I see he has his cars lined up on the window sill. Such a toddler boy!!