Erik has a few games he likes to play with mommy and daddy, and even has names for them.
Bull: This one is really called bulldozer... daddy basically made it up. It's where Erik gets rolled across the carpet, being pushed by daddy's head. He loves it. You have to use your head though.
Eyes: Erik made this name up for a game where we put a sheet or blanket over his head and our heads and we sit underneath and tickle each other. I love how he calls it eyes, because he is obviously making the connection that it is darker under the blanket and he sees differently with this eyes. I love to hear his demanding little voice asking to play eyes.
Ride: Erik gets pushed around in a laundry basket. It is very tiresome for daddy.
1 comment:
I love this post!!!
We don't have carpet so we couldn't play Bull here. But I don't think M would ever want to play it either. Jamies is a good sport though, as it seems like he is the one manipulated into playing the games. Boys.
Post a Comment