Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pink Wall Paper

Have you noticed that the people who are doing the work with removing wall paper are most often not the ones who put it up? I know my parents have never put up wall paper and I know they have an entire house full of it. We are fortunate to only have 1 room.


We bought the wall scorer, and some DIF and a wall paper removal tool. It takes 2 hours just to do 1 strip of wall. We have decided that since we started on one wall, we will finish that wall, but the other 2 walls ( and the part around the closet and door) will be left alone and we will just paint over it. I know it's not the best choice, but it the sanest.


The wall paper job is really nice, but it's not right for our family so we will be painting the wall blue. Or maybe green.

Some of the names we have come up with for the baby are:

Kai Alexander

or

Kaj Alexander (both pronounced Kye rhyming with Sky)

or

Mattias Alexander

When we picked Erik's name, it was a toss up between Erik and Kai. We didn't pick Kai because we thought Erik was easier to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will no longer comment on name choices!! I will love whatever you choose! I will love that little baby...I wonder if he will be blond to? I guess so. We had a talk tonight because everyone in our family has blue eyes, but every family is different...so we are going to start talking to our friends/families about how they are different--starting with their eye colors.