Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sick Erik and Harry Potter


I am home today with a sick Erik. He has had an earache for the past few days. Fortunately this afternoon he seems to be acting more normal. He hasn't eaten anything other than milk and a tiny bit of banana for the past two days so today I took him through the McDonalds drive through to see if he would eat some fries. It worked! Yes yes I am bad... but he ate something! I made sure to lick off the salt for him first.


This is Erik's friend Harper ( you can tell by the leaves that this isn't in Calgary ). He lives in New Hampshire and he was dressed as Harry Potter for Halloween. Erik last saw Harper in Spokane for the Bloomsday race. He also saw him in Arizona last September.


2 comments:

k-e-household said...

Erik looks like he is enjoying being sick at home!!

Seener Beaner said...

Erik is home again today with Jamie. We sent him to daycare and they called us 45 mins later to have us pick him up.