
Little Erik will be the big boy around the house come mid April. We are having another little one! I have been feeling quite sick for the past 3 months or so. I am currently 15 weeks along.
We have not had any ultrasounds yet, but we did hear the baby's heartbeat on friday. I hope to find out the gender of the baby on our November 27th ultrasound.
Mormor had Erik for the day on monday and took him to the Zoo, and the library.

He wasn't too keen on walking outside in the snow and preferred to get a ride in the car to the library. Lately, I have been able to ask him who Erik is, and he will point at himself. I can ask who Mommy and Daddy are too, and he will point at us.
On saturday, we are going to a Halloween party in the lovely suburb of Tuscany, and then we will come back home and Jansen and his family are coming over to trick or treat at a few houses in the neighbourhood to get out and say hello to everyone. Jansen will once again be Janzilla and Erik will be a lion.

2 comments:
AAAHHH!!! congratulations! that is so AWESOME. I hope you feel better.
:) Thanks, I really can't wait to feel better.
Post a Comment