Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Boy on his Birthday


I am remembering a year ago, especially at 9:38am. I guess it was around 9:00am that I was told I would be having Erik by emergency c-section. The good news was that he would be born fast. When I first saw his face, it was just how I had imagined him. I was also really happy that Jamie got to hold him first. I think it made it really special for him too.

We have had a great year with Erik and look foward to many more. 


Erik had a good day yesterday with his Mormor. We also learned from daycare today that he was happy there. He is eating a bit of the food and trying out the sippy cup. 


I am so relieved that today went well at daycare. I hope the next two days will be good as well. Kristin is coming over to watch Erik on friday and is bringing Jansen. Jamie has a half day so he will be home just after lunch. 

2 comments:

Care said...

Cutie pie on his Big Day!

k-e-household said...

I thought about him today! the day went by so fast I forgot to tell him happy birthday though :( Hopefully he will forgive me.

I love the first photo. Its going from baby to big boy....I totally see it.

Happy birthday Erik!!