Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pointing and Wall Walking


Yesterday we went into my workplace to say hello to everyone and to let my boss know I am indeed coming back on June 8th. Erik was a bit scared of him. We also called the daycare to make sure we had a spot for him at the start of June and they said yes. Phew. 


Erik likes to point at everything and then he growls "Tsush" or "Brrwrrr". I am not sure what he is saying. He also likes to wall walk, where he supports his hands on the wall and walks. 


His daddy put up some extra roman blinds in his room this weekend to keep the early morning sun out. It doesn't really help that much with Erik's early waking up. I think they look nice though!


Both Erik and I are still sick with colds so we are staying in today and trying to get better so we can be healthy for our flight to Ontario.

2 comments:

k-e-household said...

the chocolate color is really nice in his room.
I still want to make him a baptismal shadow box!!

Seener Beaner said...

That would be nice. Anytime you have time! I think our house has too much beige and browns.... I can't help it! I don't really like bright colours!