Friday, May 8, 2009

Last Month Together




This is my last month together with Erik full time. I am soaking up every moment of it. 



I am still trying to get Erik to eat fruit. I tried to give him a bigger piece of pear that he could hold himself, but he put it on his head instead!!


He has been having a bit of trouble napping lately because he would rather stand up in his crib. When he is very tired, I can give him a blanket and a soother and he will lie down pretty much anywhere. He loves his blankets.


For August long weekend, we usually meet up with k-e houshold, halfway at the AB/SK border in Cypress Hills. Each year we have gone somewhere different within the park. We have camped in a VW, in tents, and stayed at a lodge. This year I found a rustic cabin at Reesor Lake, run by the Reesor family themselves. It has an outhouse, but otherwise it looks great! We are very excited about it.

A week from now, we are heading to Toronto and Ottawa and are super excited about that too!