Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Zoo

Erik and his friend Amelia with her mommy at the zoo!




Yes we went to the Zoo again today. We were just there last week, but I had forgotten my camera so at least this time I have photos to blog about. It was packed with pretty much all the babies in the whole city there. We ran into Cael and his mom & dad too. 

Erik enjoyed the River Otter area. He was making the same "bub, bub, bub, bub," noise the whole time. You can see this in these photos.

2 comments:

k-e-household said...

He looks like his daddy in the last photo!!
I remember that part of the zoo.
I hope to take the Missy again this summer :) She would love it this year!!

k-e-household said...

He looks like his daddy in the last photo!!
I remember that part of the zoo.
I hope to take the Missy again this summer :) She would love it this year!!