
We went to the Kuzel's last night to watch the Superbowl game. I was mostly there for the food and company. There were 4 other babies/toddlers there and they all seemed to have a lot of fun. I wish I had remembered to bring my camera!

I found this chart online. Erik has the two central incisor lower teeth as you know. I realized I was wrong to call the next two to come in, canines. They are in fact called lateral incisor, and he is getting them in the upper teeth. They have broken the gum and are coming through.
I can see he is also getting the upper central incisor teeth, especially the one on the right.
This morning, Erik woke up on the other side of the crib. He is mobile now in the sense that he rolls both ways and can roll his way somewhere. He isn't always sure where he is going though.
2 comments:
Does my little man have red eyebrows?
haha no. The camera, especially this older one I am using right now, seems to pick up red hues... Argh.... today is helmet day. Haven't talked to you in a few days! (which is ages) how have you been?
Post a Comment