Thursday, February 12, 2009

Annual Grad Student Christmas Party






My parents have a christmas party each year with my dad's graduate students. I finally got some of the photos from the party where Erik met another Erik. 

Tomorrow night, Jansen's mom is coming over to watch Erik while Jamie and I check out a movie at the theatres right by our house. Yay. It will be our first date night, excluding his company Christmas party which was more of a work thing. I think we will see a girly movie though, sorry Jamie.


5 comments:

Care said...

Are you going to see 'He's just not that into you?' hehehe

Seener Beaner said...

I want to!! But it is playing really early and Kristin can't get over here in time so we will see Bride Warz. Did you see any of them yet?

Care said...

I haven't seen any of them, but will probably go this weekend. Bride Wars...good one! Enjoy!

k-e-household said...

POOR JAMIE.
I think the Drew Barrymore would be easier to stomach.

Seener Beaner said...

We didn't end up going to a movie.. Kristin had to cancel cos her hubby had a soccer game he forgot about. Oh well!!