
Erik was right here in his exersaucer whilst Obama was inaugurated. Don't worry, he doesn't usually play that close to the TV. It is amazing how many people packed Washington's Mall these last few days.

I found another cool toy for him that is cheap - the laundry basket! Remember way back when he was a month old, I had him sleep in it once?

Erik is so happy in the mornings and can't wait to get up and smile and see the world. I am sure most babies are this way. Yesterday he bit me again while nursing. It happens if he isn't hungry or is done. I tried to sternly say "no!" but he laughed and thought I was playing. I had to maintain a straight face which was very hard.

Yesterday after strollercize in the family change room, I saw a mom telling her 4 year old son that he was going to be punished by not going to grandma's after swimming because he had been bad. He said he was sorry and she said sorry wasn't going to cut it this time. Then I saw another mom and her 3 year old boy having a talk. The mom was telling him that he had to speak nicely to her. I looked at Erik and couldn't imagine him speaking rudely to me, but of course he will! I know to enjoy his sweetness now.
1 comment:
So cute!
Thats my boy, watching the democratic candidate be inaugurated WHILE wearing a recycling onesie! Made in a union shop!
Post a Comment