
Erik got some new clothes from various people - thank you! Thanks everyone for all the gifts and toys and clothes and shoes for Erik.
Overalls are just the cutest aren't they?
Last night Erik slept from 7:30 until 8:00am. I didn't have to wake up to feed him. It was amazing. I almost thought maybe he was sick or something but he is happy as ever this morning.

On wednesday we went swimming again with Mormor. Next week, we starts strollercize and yoga. Hopefully Erik can be exposed to new things and some new kids, and mommy can get back into shape a bit.
7 comments:
He looks cute in those red overalls. Do you think he will fit into his Hawaii apparel that I bought him in time for Maui? he's probably just a tad bit small for it still probably.
I just checked out the Hawaiian clothes you got him. They looks like they are for a 2 year old so he can wear them next May - Aug. At least they are for a perfect time of year!
The diaper shirt you got him barely fits.
Hope work is going well Care. I still think you should blog about your travels or dating :P Or books you read!
What? You mean his Hawaiian diaper shirt is too small or big? I remember when I bought it in Maui, thinking that it wasn't going to fit him for very long b/c it looked so small. Hopefully he can wear it on the beach as a cover up!
Yeah the diaper shirt is too small now :( There is always the next kid!
haha...maybe this Maui trip will also turn into a romantic one ;)
Work is good, thanks! Do you miss working or are you savouring every moment being at home with your boys?
Aw - what a cute little gaffer.
momma, your child is beautiful and totally cute in his overalls. I see nothing but perfection here.
tante amk.
Post a Comment