I was just at K-E Household Blog and AMK said "I have nothing to blog about! It'd cold outside! What else can I say?" I pretty much agree. We are in the dead of winter. 
Erik and I have been continuing with strollercize, and yesterday we saw uncle Helge for coffee with mormor as well at the Starbucks and then went to Superstore. Today we are meeting dad for lunch downtown before his dentist appointment.

I just found out that two of my friends have lost their jobs. This recession is real. It is a bit harder to see that from my stay at home mom perspective, especially in Alberta. But it is real in Alberta and real worldwide. Hopefully some good will come of these lay offs and better and meaningful employment will be gained for them.

Erik has been teething some more as of late. I can tell he is feeling uncomfortable but he is dealing pretty well with it.
1 comment:
Hmmm we'll have to chat about the un-employed (including myself!)
Love the overalls. I'll work on a posting tomorrow :)
Post a Comment