
Not much going on here, but I took some photos over the past two days that I wanted to post.
Erik doesn't pull up on furniture yet but I gave him some practice with the remote control as bait.

The weather is really cold again so thankfully we have Yoga today.
I am really looking forward to Hawaii, although I am nervous about the flight. A friend was telling me you can rent baby items in Maui and elsewhere when traveling. I am highly considering it. I think a high chair would be something I would really want since we will have a suite with a kitchenette. I wonder if babies can have pineapple yet?

Erik has two more teeth coming. They are the canines (you know, the sharp vampire ones). He is doing pretty well with it and still in a good mood most of the time.
2 comments:
Why dont you buy one of those attach to the table seat thingies? I have seen them at hello baby here. He may need more back support for it....
and he can have pineapple, put it in a mesh teeter thingy. Everything is a thingy
yeah I thought about getting a portable high chair to bring along but to rent a highchair is $2 a day. That is awesome. They deliver it to your suite. We will also rent a jumperoo.
http://www.akamaimothers.com/
Post a Comment