Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bonus Blog






This afternoon we went to meet a new baby, Brooklyn. She is 2.5 weeks old. He cousin Brandon was also visiting from Ottawa. He is barely a month older than Erik but weighs less than Erik does. 

Brandon was very friendly and wanted to hug and play with Erik. Erik was more interested in the different looking exersaucer and book Brandon had. 


Afterwards, we went to the mall and met up with Cael and his mom and dad. 


Sadly, we went into the Family room (and nursing room) to change our babies and this guy came in who looked like the stereotypical gang member, with a bandana on his head and all, and went into one of the washroom stalls. He came out 5 minutes later and it smelled like weed! Grrrrrr. We mentioned it to the security desk. They should have the old system back where you need a key to get in.

3 comments:

k-e-household said...

GROSS! So while you were nursing this guy was getting high?
Brendan is crazy cute. I like how they are contemplating the book together :)

Seener Beaner said...

Isn't Brandon just adorable?? I love him! He lives in Ottawa though... so I guess we can visit him when we go to Ottawa and they can be Ottawa buddies.

Yeah I was freaked out by the pot smoking incident. At least the guy wasn't threatening or anything.

Yeah we need to cover up that last outlet... we need it to plug the laptop into. I guess we need an extension cord elsewhere for it. Nice catch!

Care said...

Is that little Erik misbehaving? looks like he's trying to pull that baby's hair.