Friday, November 28, 2008

Sweet Potato



Our little man has graduated to Yams! He really liked it and wanted more, in fact he looked at the bowl when he was done each spoonful for more. 

Erik is also enthralled by his Ikea book. Tomorrow he is going to be babysat by Mormor and Morfar.

I successfully uploaded a video of Erik rolling over. I think the key is that it is super short!


3 comments:

k-e-household said...

M rolled over ONCE when she was exactly his age, and never did it again. We were like, whatevs, she did it once!
The bowl photo is adorable! I have the cutest nephew EVER!
The video works perfectly.
I think the sound on my camera was turned off, thus no sound. But she plays the recorder awesomely, so I have to get it taped!

Seener Beaner said...

Yes try again with the video and the sound. Erik rolls over nearly every time now which is kind of too bad because we still want him to play on his tummy!

Care said...

Good job little E on your first rollover! With all those yams, you will be crawling in no time!