Monday, November 17, 2008

The Fog of Calgary

A view from Erik's future sister's bedroom (or brother, and then we will have to paint the room over as it was left pink when we bought it). Usually you can see Signal Hill's squadron numbers but today that isn't the case.


The fog has been getting thicker throughout the day. My parents landed before lunch from Tel Aviv via Toronto without a hitch, but Jamie who is in Dawson Creek for the day might have trouble coming home. 

Not much happened today but I can see Erik's teeth making their appearance more and more. He has bitten me while nursing a bit. So far nothing too painful. 
He plays a lot in his Exersaucer and of course the Jolly Jumper. Foodwise, he takes about three itty bitty spoonfuls of the rice cereal. As for the highchair hunt, I am currently in negotiations with some lady over a Chicco Polly highchair. I am at $85 and she said $90. I think they are around $160 new at Sears so really it would be rather silly to pay more than $80.

Here is also a sneak into E's room and the fancy letters his auntie Anna-Marie made him up on the wall along with dozens of other items from all his admirers around his room. 
Hope you had a cozy day like we did!

3 comments:

k-e-household said...

I never bargain with ppl! But our city is too small for that, I think.
We still don't have snow! I am expecting it any moment.
Erik looks like he is inspecting the excersaucer toy verrrrrry closely. A future scientist perhaps?

k-e-household said...

flickr shows 3 different photos every time you load your page up...and there were 3 of me all at once!! Hahahahaha.

Seener Beaner said...

That is funny that Flickr showed pics of you. It knew you were visiting!! I ended up getting the highchair for $90 and it came with everything even though I had to majorly clean it!

Snow yet??