Thursday, November 27, 2008

Erik & the Kids


A friend's kids came over for the day on wednesday. The girls really wanted to hold him but as you can see, he didn't always appreciate the attention. 

We did homework, painted bird houses, made drawings, went to the park, had a music lesson from Erik's Mormor, and even Sarah came over later to say hi. 


The kids were really well behaved as usual, but Erik was overexcited by the day and went to bed at 6:45pm.

3 comments:

Care said...

That's not Robert sitting on the floor, is it? Good thing you had lots of support that day, even though they are good kids!

Seener Beaner said...

Robert was with his mom all day, and that is Peter you see. He grew up fast eh? Yeah I am glad I had people dropping in to help. Not sure how their mom does it, homeschooling included!!

k-e-household said...

I see your high chair. If you are going to have him eating on the carpeted area, you better get one of those computer chair plastic sheets underneath!!!
I like all the crafting that is taking place.